- Arm Pump/dehydration Pain in forearms and tiredness. Drink water or squash the day before partaking in an event then again drink sparingly on the day.
- Sprains and strains Tightness in muscles. Always warm up before activity and stretch and stretch down afterwards.
- Landing badly after jumping Front dipping. Attack the jump with confidence, accelerating up the take off will give you the momentum to keep up the power on the landing.
- Starts getting caught in the gates Don't be too eager, watch and be confident.
- Bike set up Handles badly Make sure that bike set up is suitable for you so you can be happy and confident with your equipment to perform at the best if your ability.
If you would like to attend one of
the schools or would like further information please ring 0800 135 7032, alternatively email me on: email@example.com.